For the control of various fungal diseases on some fruit and vegetables, ornamentals and lawns in the home garden. Contains both mancozeb and wettable sulphur. Suitable for most fruit & vegetables & ornamental flowers.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/01/1970
Searles Mancozeb Plus Fungicide 200 grams.
For control of various Fungal Diseases on some Fruit and Vegetables, Ornamentals and Lawns in the home garden.
• Contains both Mancozeb and Wettable Sulphur.
• Suitable for most Fruit & Vegetables, including Ornamental Flowers.
• Controls a broad range of 16 common Fungal & Bacterial diseases including: Anthracose, Powdery Mildew, Dollar Spot and Damping Off.
• 200g makes up to 40L of Fungicide Spray.
• For more effective application, add Searles Spredmax® when applying.
• Available Size: 200g.
ACTIVE CONSTITUENTS: 549g/Kg Sulphur (S) present as Wettable Sulphur. 235g/kg Mancozeb.
Searles Mancozeb Plus is a professional grade fungicide combining the benefits of both Mancozeb and Wettable Sulphur. Searles Mancozeb Plus will provide protection against leaf diseases in a wide number of plant species with the added benefits of Wettable Sulphur. The Sulphur of Wettable Sulphur acts as a spore killer. Spores accumulate Sulphur which interfere with important processes in fungal spores.
It is particularly effective against Shot hole, Blossom Blight, Bitter Rot and Brown Rot to name a few.
# To see label information and directions. Click Here For PDF.
# Select the right fungicide for your garden problem. Click Here For Chart.
This will only calculate shipping on items that are currently in your cart