- Permission to leave - By placing an order with us you agree to have the item/s left at the front door (side door, verandah, or other place on or near the delivery premise) in the event that no one is home to sign for and receive the item/s or for any other reason. You also agree to accept the risk this may involve.
- Remote Area Surcharge - We reserve the right to request an extra remote area surcharge above the freight charges already paid if your delivery location is classified by our couriers as remote. (see below for more details)
- PO BOXES - Please do NOT place an order using a PO Box address. Please email us first before ordering to see if its possible. Australia Post & StarTrack can deliver smaller items to PO boxes but these orders may require an extra freight payment to be arranged.
- Courier F - Please do NOT select this shipping method at the checkout if any of your items are over 25 cubic kg or over 25 kg in dead weight. (see below for more details)
- Changing Shipping Method - We reserve the right to send your order with a different shipping method / courier than the one you selected at the checkout, without notice. (see below for more details)
- What if im not home at time of Delivery? This will vary depending on the courier. Most couriers will have to leave the parcel at your door if you're not home. If the courier cant find a safe place to leave the parcel (eg a security unit) they will likely have to return the parcel to sender. The buyer will then have to pay for freight a second time to have the parcel re-delivered
Some couriers, may leave a calling card requesting you pick up your order from the post office or courier depot. Usually, the courier will be given authority to leave your parcel but if its not safe to do so or for some other reason the courier may decide to leave a calling card instead. When this happens you may need to go to the appropriate post office or depot to pick up. We are not liable if the courier fails to follow the authority to leave we give.
- Help Selecting a Shipping Method at the Checkout - (See bottom of page for details)
- Permission to leave - By placing an an order with us you agree to have the item/s left at the front door (side door, verandah, etc) in the event that no one is home to sign for and receive the item/s or for any other reason. You also agree to accept the risk this may involve.
- If you wish we can leave delivery instructions with the courier to have your order left in a particular place at your home ie side of house, backyard etc. This can be done in 2 ways
- Fill out the "Delivery Instructions" section when entering your shipping address. If done in this way your delivery instructions will appear automatically each time you order, just as your address does.
- Enter the details in the text box of the " Review and Place Order " section of the checkout. These delivery instructions will apply to this order only.
- If you don't mention any delivery instructions the default drop off location if your not home will be " at the front door"
- Deliveries can arrive at any time during day from 6 am to 10 pm so please choose a delivery location where your order can be left safely at any time.
- If the delivery address for your order is to a business please mention its name in the company box of the delivery details section. By doing this the courier will know to only deliver during business hours (9 to 5pm.).
Remote Area Surcharge - We reserve the right to request an extra remote area surcharge above the freight charges already paid if your delivery location is classified by our couriers as remote. (see below for more details) PO BOXES - Please do NOT place an order using a PO Box address. Please email us first before ordering to see if its possible. Australia post can sometimes deliver to PO boxes but item must be under 19 kg. Courier F - Please do NOT select this shipping method at the checkout if any of your items are over 25 cubic kg or over 25 kg in dead weight.
This shipping method uses Fastway couriers who have a 25 kg limit per item.
IMPORTANT - Please use this option only if each of your items is under 25 cubic kg and also under 25 kg in dead weight. If any item is over this 25 kg limit we will have to use another courier which may require an extra freight payment, above what has already been paid.
If your unsure that a certain item is under 25 kg please refer to the Deliver Conditions tab on the product page of the item you are concerned about. If no information is present please email us to find out.
- Changing Shipping Method - We reserve the right to send your order with a different shipping method / courierthen the one you selected at the checkout, without notice. (see the "Selecting a Shipping Method at the Checkout " section below for more details)
- Even if we give an expected day or time of arrival for your order(via email or phone) we DO NOT guarantee deliveries will arrive at this specified time or date. We always do our best but ultimately we are dependant on very busy courier companies who can be late for a variety of reasons. Always give yourself plenty of time for an order to arrive.
- We do not ship to countries outside Australia.
- Always inspect a parcel before signing for it , that you have received it in good condition. Some couriers like fastway couriers offer partial insurance if it is reported to the driver at the time of delivery. We may be able to make a claim on your behalf, but you must report report it to delivering driver and contact us immediately . Only at our discretion.
- We do NOT insure, cover or accept any responsibilty for items that are damaged or lost in transit via a courier.
- Warranty & Returns- Please read our Terms and Conditions before any purchase
Selecting a Shipping Method at the Checkout
You may be given 1 or multiple shipping method options to choose from when placing your order.
Some of the Shipping methods available are
- Courier F , Courier A, Courier B, Sydney Direct, Courier AON, Courier T, In-store Pick up, etc
- Its generally recommended to select the cheapest freight option available, since choosing a more expensive option wontnecassarily mean a quicker delivery
We try to use the shipping method you select, but this is not always possible. If you want to be certain that we use your selected or preferred shipping method, please email us before ordering. This may in some instances require an extra freight charge.