Yates Rose Shield is an All In One Insecticide, Miticide & Fungcide for all types of roses and ornamentals.
This product is currently out of stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/01/1970
Yates Rose Shield is an All In One Insecticide, Miticide & Fungicide for all types of roses and ornamentals.
- Controls the most common rose pest & disease problems including aphids, black spot, rust and powdery mildew
- Highly effective combination of a low toxic synthetic pyrethoid insecticide and a systemic broad spectrum fungicide
- Ideal for controlling mite and whitefly
- Economical concentrated formula - the 500ml pack makes 50 litres of spray
- Used by commercial growers & Australian Plant enthusiasts
- Child resistant cap
- Easy-to-use measure bottle
9.6g/L Tau-Fluvalinate, 4.4g/L Myclobutanil
How It Works
The insecticide in Yates Rose Shield works via both contact and stomach action where the insect is killed via spraying or eating the sap or leaves. The fungicide component is absorbed into the plant's system and is translocated around the plant to control disease.
Directions for use
Spray foliage thoroughly, including the undersides of foliage. Start spraying when new shoots emerge in Spring, or first sign of insects or disease. Repeat at 14 day intervals. Two spotted mites may require more frequent applications.
Do not mix with other insecticides or fungicides.
Do not apply if rain is expected within 24 hours, or when shade temperatures are near 30°C or higher.
Do not spray when the soil is dry and plants are suffering from moisture stress.
Do not use on edible crops.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
Read safety directions before use.
This will only calculate shipping on items that are currently in your cart
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND HAS BEEN REPLACED BY ECO-FUNGICIDE WHICH HAS THE SAME ACTIVE INGREDIENT. SEE BELOW. eco-rose is a registered organic fungicide for the control of blackspot, powdery mildew and rust. It attacks existing fungal infections and prevents new spores from germinating. eco-rose also be mixed with eco-oil to create a...