For the control of Ants, Bedbugs, Cockroaches, Fleas, Paralysis Ticks, Spiders, Silverfish, House flies etc in the home or backyard environment. Clean, odourless, non-irritant and non-staining. Less hazardous than other commercially available residual insecticides.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/01/1970
Coopex Residual Insecticide 25 grams (see image above for directions of use)
Coopex Residual Insecticide: A water dispersible powder residual spray for the control of a range of insect pests. Coopex is often used to control fleas and lice in the backyard environment and in animal housing. However, it has many uses including the control of ants, cockroaches, Fleas, bedbugs etc
Coopex has an active constituent called Permethrin which is relatively safe compared to other sprays. Please read packet directions carefully before use.
# Water dispersible powder, residual spray for the control of various insect pests.
# Least hazardous of all commercially available residual insecticides.
# Clean, odourless, non-irritant and non-staining.
# Sustained residual activity.
# Low mammalian toxicity.
# Sachet presentation.
How to Apply:
Always add the powder to water at the rates given, and apply with a knapsack sprayer, bucket pump or another sprayer capable of giving a coarse spray directly onto exposed surfaces frequented by the pests. All dilutions should be applied to run off, i.e. 1 L of prepared spray per 20 - 30 m2, depending on porosity of the surface to be sprayed. Prepare a fresh suspension as required. Do not store diluted insecticide.
Where to Apply:
• Ants - nests, runs, walls, drains and places where ants are seen.
• Bedbugs - cracks and crevices in adjacent walls, bed frames, mattresses.
• Carpet pests - the infested area of carpet, particularly around edges and under furniture.
• Cockroaches - walls, cupboards, skirting boards, behind sinks, stoves and pipes. Pay particular attention to cracks and crevices.
• Fleas - skirting, floors and carpets, kennels, bedding and adjacent wall area.
• Paralysis ticks – vegetated areas where ticks are found
• Spiders - exposed surfaces where spiders are seen, nests and known hiding places.
• Silverfish - walls, cupboards, cracks and crevices, ceiling and enclosed floor spaces.
• Houseflies, mosquitoes, biting flies - all exposed surfaces where these flying insects may rest, eg, walls, ceilings, verandahs, etc.
• Hide beetles - spray wet skins prior to or after racking.
• Seed treatment - form a slurry of 25 g of Coopex Residual Insecticide with 100 to 250 mL of water. Hairy seeds need more water. Mix thoroughly with 5 kg seed in a concrete mixer or commercial seed mixer.
Coopex: A water dispersible powder residual spray for the control of a range of insect pests.
permethrin 25:75 250 g/kg
Professional Pest Control
General Pest Control
Mode of Action
Sodium channel modulator
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can I spray Coopex directly onto poultry?
A. Coopex is not registered for this kind of use so it's not something we can legally recommend. However, I do know people who use Coopex like this and they have been happy with the results.
Q. Can Coopex be used on plants in the garden?
A. Coopex is not registered for garden use, so I can't recommend it for this kind of use. Coopex includes Permethrin as its main ingredient which is available in some garden sprays but the garden variety is very expensive. However, Pyrethrin is quite similar to Permethrin and is more affordable. Here is a link to a product that includes Pyrethrin, Click here.
Disclaimer: Please do not consider any information on this page or website as expert advice. Always seek expert advice before using any of our products or caring for any pets or plants. Always read and follow all instructions on the product's label ahead of any other source of information, even ahead of information on this page that may contain errors.
This will only calculate shipping on items that are currently in your cart
Covert Cockroach Gel Bait is a high-quality gel, often used by professionals. Works differently from most conventional insecticides. Contains a unique active ingredient called Imidacloprid that targets the insect's nervous system. Ideal for homes, restaurants, schools etc when used according to directions on packet.
A professional & high-strength insecticide for the residual control of ants, cockroaches, silverfish, fleas, flies and spiders in indoor and outdoor household areas.