A premium poultry feed crumble with 16.5 % protein to help facilitate egg laying in laying hens. Also ideal for breeding & show birds.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Poultry Supreme has been formulated to suit all breeds of layers from point of lay (18 - 20 weeks of age). A high protein crumble chicken feed that will help facilitate egg laying in poultry. Specially designed for laying hens.
Note - This item comes in a clear bag only. Only the 18 kg size comes in the original packaging as pictured.
Ideal for Breeding & Show Birds - As a result of a high analysis, Poultry Supreme is not only well suited for those wishing quality egg production & stock health it is also well suited to those wishing to breed and show poultry stock.
Hot Tip: 1. Poultry feed crumble resembles the consistency of bread crumbs and includes much smaller pieces relative to layer pellets making them more appetizing to many poultry.
Hot Tip: 2. A high protein level in poultry feed is crucial in assisting poultry to lay more eggs. Most regular & cheaper layer pellets have an "As Fed" protein level of around 14 to 15%, but this premium feed tops them all at 16.5%.
Typical Analysis As Fed / Dry Matter.
Energy KCAL / kg 2500 2841, Protein (%) 16.50 18.75, Calcium (%) 3.45 3.92,
Phosphorus (%) 0.48 0.55, Fibre (%) 5.38 6.11, Fat (%) 5.52 6.27.
- Growth rates will vary according to a range of external factors including housing, variable weather conditions, predators, disease, inoculations and hygiene to name a few.
- Phase supplementary feeding both in and out gradually to help avoid setbacks.
- Housing should be well vented but draught free.
- Ensure clean, cool water is accessible at all times.
- Feeders and waterers need to be easily accessible and cleaned of litter on a regular basis.
- Quarantine sick birds to prevent possible outbreaks.
- Dead birds need to be removed straight away and disposed of.
This will only calculate shipping on items that are currently in your cart
A premium poultry feed pellet with 17% protein to help facilitate egg-laying in laying Laying Hens, Ducks, Geese, Quail, Pheasant, Breeding Poultry, Show Poultry. A thin cut pellet for increased palatability.