Our Premium Potting Mix is developed to Australian Standards and is the perfect choice for potted colour, trees and shrubs, perennials, cottage plants, herbs, vegetables, succulents, as well as non sensitive natives and grasses.
This product is currently out of stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/01/1970
Grange Premium Potting Mix 25 Litres.
Our Premium Potting mix is developed to Australian Standards and is the perfect choice for potted colour, trees and shrubs, perennials, cottage plants, herbs, vegetables, succulents, as well as non-sensitive natives and grasses.
• Contains controlled-release fertilizer for balanced plant nutrition over a period of several months.
• Active wetting agent to aid water distribution and protection against plants drying out.
• Obtains optimum air-filled porosity allowing the roots air to grow.
• Excellent water holding capacity so that the plant does not stress in extreme conditions.
• Developed to the Australian standards under SAI Global’s AS 3743 guidelines for premium potting mixes.
• Accredited manufacturing process and laboratory tested to ensure optimum pH and electrical conductivity levels.
• Contains Coir, a coconut fibre that enhances and improves the mix structure. Contains composted pine bark that has undergone a 12 week composting regime.
Manufactured by Grange Growing Solutions, the largest growing media supplier to professional growers in N.S.W. Grange Growing Solutions has three quality assurance certifications attached to their sterile operating facilities, and is a proud supporter of the nursery and garden industry.
Our quality plan and in house laboratory ensures consistency in all Grange Garden Health products.
|120||$7.50||Up to $36.00|
This will only calculate shipping on items that are currently in your cart