Debco Raised Garden Bed Mix is ideal for constructing new vegetable gardens, raised garden beds or large planter boxes. This mix has been formulated for a broad range of plants including vegetables, herbs and salad greens.
This product is currently out of stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Debco Premium Raised Garden Bed Mix 50L
Debco Raised Garden Bed Mix is produced to the highest standards and is manufactured from the highest quality composted ingredients with added nutrients to promote strong, healthy plant growth. (40 bags per pallet) (50 litres per bag) (Each bag weighs about 20kg but may vary)
HOW TO USE
Debco Raised Garden Bed Mix is ready to use straight from the bag with no further additives required.
• Position your raised garden bed in a level, sunny protected area of the garden.
• Ensure excess water can drain from your garden bed or turn over the soil underneath to improve drainage.
• Fill the raised garden bed using this premium mix allowing room to add the new plants.
• Follow the instructions on the plant tag.
• Position the plants before planting to ensure each plant has adequate room to grow and will receive sunlight.
• Turn the plant out of its container. Loosen root ball gently and remove any rotten or entirely dried out roots.
• Fill around the plants with planting mix. Do not pack down.
• Soak with water and protect plants from wind, heat and strong sunlight for around 5 days.
ONGOING PLANT CARE
• A quality 4 month balanced fertiliser was added at manufacture but additional fertiliser may be required in time, depending on plant needs.
• Plants should be watered immediately after planting and frequently enough to ensure the mix remains moist but not wet. Avoid allowing plants to dry out.
|40||$16.80||Up to $40.00|
This will only calculate shipping on items that are currently in your cart