The Mediterranean fruit fly trap from On-Guard protects citrus crops from damage by insect pests, including citrus gall wasps. The trapping system uses a specially formulated insect lure together with a long lasting adhesive trap that is designed for use in all weather.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/01/1970
On-Guard Mediterranean Fruit Fly Trap.
The Mediterranean fruit fly trap from On-Guard protects citrus crops from damage by insect pests, including citrus gall wasps. The trapping system uses a specially formulated insect lure together with a long-lasting adhesive trap that is designed for use in all weather. The protective cage of the trap prevents accidental trapping of wild birds and non-target animals. It will also keep leaves from sticking to the trap which increases the number of insects trapped. Refill packs are available containing aureola-yellow adhesive traps.
- Attracts and traps fruit flies and citrus gall wasps.
- Protects citrus crops.
- Re-usable trapping system.
1 x Mediterranean Fruit Fly Trap Protective Cage.
1 x Aureola-Yellow Adhesive Trap.
1 x Fruit Fly Lure.
How to use:
1. Pull open cage from the middle tab.
2. Pell off-white release paper from both sides of the trap and fix inside the cage using the lugs at either end.
3. Take Lure tube out and twist top to open holes, releasing attractant scent. Do not remove the end caps.
4. Place the lure tube back in the bottom of the cage.
5. Snap close the trap cage ensuring that all closures are firmly pushed together.
6. hang in citrus tree using the hang hole at the top of the trap - a plastic cable tie (not included) is recommended.
For ongoing gall wasp control, replace adhesive trap with On-Guard Outdoor Insect Catcher.
This will only calculate shipping on items that are currently in your cart
Hanging bottle trap designed to trap Bacotera Species Fruit Fly, including Male Queensland Fruit Fly. Fill up to 30mm with a suitable liquid bait like Wild May Fruit Fly Attractant. Flies will be attracted inside the trap by the scent of the bait, but will not be able to escape and will drown in the liquid.
Flypapers are are a great way to control flies in and around the house. The packet includes 8 (single) long non toxic strips that when hung from the ceiling or other place attract and trap flies to its stick surface.
The Envirosafe Fly trap and attractant is the result of years of extensive research to determine the most cost effective and easy to use method of catching flies. The resulting design sets a new standard in fly catching, representing the best value for money products offered on the market today.
Online Only Volume Discount Available! The easy catch insect catcher includes 10 plastic glue traps for indoor or outdoor use. Attracts and kills various flying insects. The traps use no poisons and will work continuously reducing the need for sprays.