Decorative patio planter that comes complete with a rot-proof liner with drainage holes. Suitable for growing various vegetables that grow above the ground and flower seedlings. The outer frame is made from natural woven willow and folds up for easy storage.
This product is currently out of stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/01/1970
Tomato & Chilli Willow Planter - Decorative patio planter complete with liner.
Perfect for growbag crops but deeper for better yields.
# Outer: woven natural willow from renwable resources.
# Inner: tough, rot-proof fabric with drainage holes.
# Together: stylish & practical planter for patios, balconies etc.
# Ideal fortomatoes, chillies, peppers, aubergines etc
Contents: This item is composed of 2 parts.
1. Willow Frame - 1050 mm W x 450 mm D x 350 mm H (hinged panels - folds flat for storage)
2. Planter - 1000 mm W x 400 mm D x 300 mm H (store clean and dry for many years of use)
Holds: 100 Litres of approximate compost.
Hints & Tips:
- Use good potting compost or well composted garden waste.
- Add one large plant (tomato, chilli etc) or several smaller plants per section.
- Place in a sheltered position in good light but out of prolonged fierce sunshine.
- Support tall plants with canes or special tomato supports.
- Keep well watered and feed regularly using a balanced general fertiliser or specialised feed.
- Harvest crops regularly to encourage further production.
- For best results, refer to seed packets, gardening books or magazines for detailed growing advice.
This will only calculate shipping on items that are currently in your cart